- AOMEI Backupper Windows 10
Review AOMEI Backupper
Wanna simplify your life?
Yes, you did know that you had to do a backup of your important stuff, but just not today, because you did not feel like it, in other words, because you were lazy. And in the end, what happened? Well you might have just lost all of it, in a split second. So, was it your fault? Not really, it tends to be quite tedious making a manual backup of data the old-regular way. But, do not you worry anymore! Times are changing and there is someone out there thinking about us occupied (sluggish) people.
Did anyone say also quick and efficient? Yes, we are talking about you AOMEI Backupper Standard, the not-as-popular-as-it-should-be simple tool for backing up files, partitions, hard drives or your system. If you have ever used any kind of backup tool, then the program's basic interface will be immediately familiar to you.
Why would you do a backup?
We don't really believe that reaching out almost the year 2020, anyone would ask such a question. Nevertheless, you cannot be that certain about anything in this life. Right? So, we can start by agreeing that it is a fact that nowadays, the option to manage our hobbies and work digitally has become pretty common. As a result, a BIG part of our lives is based upon the use and management of our data, and especially for that reality it is that you should keep always and updated backup. I mean, issues are bound to happen even though you might be proud of being the most cautious person in the word. Sooner or later “someone” will accidentally delete that file you needed, or some unwanted changes will be saved over your important file, not to mention the old and good evil virus attacks that alter your files.
Now, do you want to do a backup?
Well then, good for you that AOMEI Backupper Standard exists, so you can backup, sync, restore or clone your Windows system, crucial data, and necessary applications with the simplest backup service provider. So, if you want to protect to your most precious files and data, now you can! And you should be certain, they are counting on you for protection. Among many other things that working with this tool presents, you will be allowed to:
- Backup systems and create a system image;
- Backup entire hard disks (HDD), SSDs or specified partitions;
- Schedule backups or syncs for your most important data;
- Leverage automatic backups or incremental/differential backups to save time and storage;
- Set a schedule to automatically synchronize files from source location to destination daily.
It also supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP (all editions, 32/64-bit), and the layout and workflows presented are truly intuitive. Even if you are a beginner, you should find no setbacks on figuring out what to do (Anyhow, some experience will surely come in handy).
With everything already pretty much automated, your involvement might be reduced to almost cero. AOMEI Backupper's performance will run like the mechanism of a Swiss watch, with some of the fastest backing up procedures out there. Also, with a CPU usage exceptionally light, you will not even notice the program running in the background. However, we have to be honest here, the software deploys three background processes (the core, shadow copy and a scheduler) that would probably leave you thinking about what a heavy footprint on the system it involves.
How many great family photos will you have to lose before you take a stand and how much will the small companies have to keep on suffering from low-quality and promises-breaker´s backup solutions before we leave our pride aside. Finally, why would you still want to refuse to receive help when you know you need it?
In the end, the decision is yours and yours alone to be made. I mean, the decision between living your life with a constant sense of tension about what might happen (and quite a deep headache if something does happen) or mental peace knowing that happen what it might, the cherished stuff will be protected with the trust worthy all-in-one backup, sync, recovery, and clone software AOMEI Backupper Standard.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is AOMEI Backupper downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of AOMEI Backupper.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install AOMEI Backupper on your PC, you have to download the AOMEIBackupper6.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 6.5.
- Is AOMEI Backupper free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.