Review Angry IP Scanner
Angry IP Scanner is a monitor network traffic, driving extremely fast and simple.
The program is open source and multiplatform. Angry IP Scanner analyzes IP addresses and status of ports, among several other functions.
If you're a network administrator, you'll find that Angry IP Scanner is ideal for a thorough survey of computer communications. Its utility is also recognized by home users, and Angry IP Scanner is widely used in small and large companies, banks and government agencies.
One great advantage is that Angry IP Scanner is a free and portable, you do not need to install and use is so small you can carry on a USB memory device. You only need to copy the executable file in the folder you want, and open it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Angry IP Scanner downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Angry IP Scanner.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Angry IP Scanner on your PC, you have to download the ipscan-3.7.2-setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 3.7.2.
- Is Angry IP Scanner free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.