Review Angry Birds
Angry Birds is an exciting game for having fun in grand style.
Angry Birds is so addictive and popular that you cannot miss playing this game. It is worth downloading and trying on your computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
Angry Birds aims to recover eggs from a bird’s nest that the pigs stole. To do this, you must complete levels and beat pigs with a slingshot. Each time you attack a bird with a slingshot, you must reach the pigs and eliminate them. If they try to hide behind crystals, wood, stones, or other elements, you must remove these obstacles and reach the pigs.
For each pig you shot with an Angry Birds (i.e., with an angry bird), you will reach points that will be added level upon level. However, you will get not only points by killing these animals but also other animals or using items that will give you additional benefits.
For example, if you find ducks and hit or destroy them, you will get extra points; if you find balls, don’t forget to hit them to be sure to help you break down the walls pigs build to protect them, or if you find dynamite take it because it creates a huge explosion and collaborates to the next faster level.
In Angry Birds is important to move forward from level to level or world to world, which is the same thing because once you reach the next level is unlocked, you can progress through the game and get the stolen eggs. However, if you like a level, you can play on it whenever you want to.
You'll see as we go forward in each world, the type of bird you shoot with slingshots changes it species and color. Like birds, thieves and pigs also change color in Angry Birds. We must be careful because although birds become more effective at attacking, pigs are more resistant to moving from one level to another.
The ability in Angry Birds lies in the intensity with which the slingshot is pressed and the inclination given to this unit at the time of launch. You do not need more skills than these two: intensity and good projection angle in the shot.
Enjoy the captivating Angry Birds!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Angry Birds downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Angry Birds.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Angry Birds on your PC, you have to download the AngryBirdsInstaller_4.0.0.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 4.0.
- Is Angry Birds free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Operating Systems
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7