Review Advanced IP Scanner
Advanced IP Scanner
Advanced IP Scanner is an option if you have a WI-FI or LAN network and want to take control of it.
First, we will describe what such a tool does. This program can detect which computers are connected to your LAN or WI-FI network and thus activate or deactivate them. It can also shut down computers remotely.
In addition, it provides you with information about each connected device, such as its connection status, its name, its IP, the company that manufactured the device, and its MAC address. You can also identify them as users, so you know who is who.
Apart from providing you with specific identification and analysis features to know who is connected to the network, which is an outstanding feature, you can also give access to shared folders within the network and to the FTP servers File Transfer Protocol, which would be the File Transfer Protocol). This way, you can securely transmit information within the network and know who has access to that information, seeing who is connected to the network.
Indeed an excellent solution for businesses more than anything else. If you have a network with staff working, you can create an environment where documents are transferred securely. In addition, you can ensure that the right people receive the correct files and that no intruders get in the way of communication.
I can also imagine a person with a WI-FI network at home (everyone), and you want to check that no one is usurping your network and taking away their power.
Now we will tell you some of the features of the program:
- MAC address detection, also called physical address
And this is often confusing. The MAC address gives you the manufacturer (Apple, Dell, etc.) and the specific model. This gives us in-depth information on the device itself.
- Remote Control
Through the native system in Windows RDP and Radmin (another method to do remote control and communication), you can turn on or off the different devices. You can have quite a lot of manipulation of these, and remotely.
- Shared files
As I said before, you can connect as many users as you want on the network to servers or share files in general with the network.
- No installation is required.
You can download it for free by clicking on the Download button that you will find on this web page.
Also, if you download Radmin VPN, the configuration is secured with several protection barriers. With this, you will no longer have to worry about having left or turned on your computer.
The user interface is quite simple to understand and use. Very intuitive. You will have a tab with a simple button followed by the caption " Scan " or " Scan " to see who is connected.
One aspect is that more than 45 million users have downloaded the program. That is an imposing number.
You can see the status of that device (connected or not), the name associated with it, the IP, the manufacturer, and the already explained MAC address.
So you can keep some order in your network, whether for work or home.
You can get much more out of it if you work in a company and want to see that no one is using the network and is not part of the workgroup.
But since it's free and doesn't require the typical cumbersome and tedious Windows installation process, I think it's worth a try, no matter who you are or what you need it for.
I find it an exceptional product because, for free, it solves a problem many people have, in addition to its extra features, such as turning your computers and PCs off and on remotely.
It also provides an effective system to send and securely receive files without going through systems like Google Drive or mail, which can be very insecure and result in information leaks.
This system is worth a try.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Advanced IP Scanner downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 11, Windows 10.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Advanced IP Scanner.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Advanced IP Scanner on your PC, you have to download the Advanced_IP_Scanner_2.5.3850.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 2.5.3850.
- Is Advanced IP Scanner free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Advanced IP Scanner home
- Operating Systems