Review Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR is a multi-platform execution environment that allows you to create desktop applications and that these applications work hard on your computer.
The advantage of Adobe AIR is that as every day will increasingly become more popular, once installed in the computer it works for all applications simultaneously. That is, once the program is installed it supports all programs that are made under its technology. Increasingly more applications use AIR technology, such as file exchange programs, video and software viewers, to manage the publication on social networks like Twitter and Facebook.
If you do not have Adobe AIR installed, it can be downloaded from the Adobe official website, or when running the installation of a new program, the installer will also offer to run AIR.
Adobe AIR is completely free and run applications created with it even without an Internet connection because it does not require a browser to run.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Adobe AIR downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Adobe AIR.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Adobe AIR on your PC, you have to download the AdobeAIRInstaller.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Adobe AIR free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.