3Dmark is not only an application but more than that is a computer power measurer that can tell us if we have capacity, or not, to execute powerful 3D games.
Of course everything happens as a game, since 3Dmark developers don´t want this measuring to be some boring process, but something to be learned when we are about to play some video games.
The reason is simple, because there are a lot of users that are dedicated to install heavy application, among which are 3D games, without seeing its features; the problem happens when executing movements, since generally computer ends up “dying” or with suspended system and it won´t let you to keep on playing.
This way 3Dmark is an application in which the user is part of a team formed in some net, where each of the members has their own computers and will make possible accumulating certain number of points, which will depend on computer´s power.
So, by the end of the game we will have of course, a winner team and a unique winner, that will show he has a great machine capable to give you great challenges in the video game.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is 3DMark downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows 8, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of 3DMark.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install 3DMark on your PC, you have to download the 3DMark_v110_installer.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is 3DMark free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.