XMPlay is an excelent play back music, supporting the well-known audio formats.
XMPlay reproduce this format audios: OGG, MP3, MP2, MP1, WMA, WAV, CDA, MO3, IT, XM, S3M, MTM, MOD y UMX. And the following play lists: PLS, M3U, ASX y WAX.
Besides the XMPlay supports more audio with the plugins included.
XMPlay don’t need to install so you can take it in USB driver and use it whenever you want.
XMPlay is easy and simpleto use. You may increase its functionality with the plugins.Also you can change the player aspect with the Skins.
There is no doubt is a good audio placer and consumes few resources of the computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is XMPlay downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of XMPlay.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is XMPlay free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to XMPlay?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.