WinSCP is a graphic SFTP client using SSH protocol.
WinSCP facilitates the safety file transfer using a SSH protocol.
You can download files from the server in an easy way. You can also edit files with the text editor. It has a practical interface, because it has two panels where the client and the server files are. It is easy to copy and move files like draging from one paper to another.
WinSCP facilitates the handling of files a lot in remote servants, without having to use the console of commands to carry out tasks like the edition, copied or erased of files.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is WinSCP downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of WinSCP.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install WinSCP on your PC, you have to download the WinSCP-5.17.5-Setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 5.17.5.
- Is WinSCP free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to WinSCP?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.